The battery-powered Motion Sensor extends the range of your Ring of Security. It connects to your Ring lights, doorbells and cameras via the Ring Bridge (sold separately) to activate connected devices whenever motion is detected. The Ring Bridge also unlocks smart controls in the Ring App and lets you receive motion-activated notifications and adjust settings right from your phone or tablet. To set up your Motion Sensors, simply place them outside near entryways and connect them to your Ring devices and the Ring App via the Ring Bridge. When your Motion Sensors detect motion, it can activate connected lights, doorbells, cameras and more.
- Requires Ring Bridge for smart controls. Sold separately. One Ring Bridge supported per household
- Connect Ring motion sensors to Ring lights, doorbells and cameras via the Ring bridge (sold separately) to activate connected devices when motion is detected
- Get motion-activated notifications and adjust motion sensitivity on your phone and tablet when connected to the Ring bridge
- Use the included toolkit to install motion sensors near entryways so you always know when someone steps on your property
- Item requires a Ring bridge for smart controls, 1 Ring bridge supported per household