Wall-mounted LCD keypad with lighting, shades, climate, and media control capabilities. The keypad interfaces with the Crestron® control system via dependable Cresnet® wired communications.
The Crestron® C2N-LCDB3 Multi-Purpose LCD Keypad combines lighting, shades, climate, and media controls on one elegant, compact keypad. Use one of the three convenient pushbuttons to recall preprogrammed scenes, complete with ambient lighting, open or closed shades, and streaming music. Touch the capacitive hard keys located on the keypad’s screen to scroll through the four main screen pages. Make lighting adjustments to specific rooms or fixtures on the lighting page. Use the shades page to raise, lower, open, or close the Crestron shading solutions in the room. View the current room temperature on the climate page and touch the screen’s hard keys to raise or lower the room’s temperature, turn the HVAC system’s fan on and off, and switch between heating and cooling modes. The media page displays the music track that is currently streaming. From here, the user can switch between media sources, control the playlist, and adjust the volume. The Multi-Purpose LCD Keypad gives users control over Crestron technologies within their home – all in a single, elegant, easy-to-install keypad!
- LCD keypad with lighting, shades, climate, and media control capabilities
- Three pushbuttons for programmable events and six hard keys for controlling connected technologies
- LCD display with 16-bit high color and white LED backlights
- Internal temperature sensor
- Input for CHV-RTS remote temperature sensor
- Cresnet® wired communications
- Wall-mounting to 1-gang UK electrical box