Audio-Technica PRO 24 Condenser Microphone
The PRO 24 sets a new price/performance standard in stereo microphone technology.
Designed for professional recording and DAT field use, it offers the convenience of affordable, high-quality stereo pickup in a single microphone.
The microphone features:
- A pair of cardoid elements in an X-Y configuration to provide the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field.
- It features battery-free operation when used with recording devices that provide plug-in power at the mic input.
- Permanently attached cable with 1/4 in. ( 3.5 mm)TRS male connector
- Like all Audio-Technica mics, the PRO 24 is rugged; it’s built to endure the rigors of field production.
- POLAR PATTERN X/Y Stereo
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 100-17,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY - 50 dB (3.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE - 600 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL - 119 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) - 82 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO - 57 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- POWER REQUIREMENTS - 2-10V DC plug-in power
- BATTERY TYPE - 1.5V LR44
- BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE - 0.6 mA / 200 hours typical
- SWITCH - On/Off
- WEIGHT - 3.9 oz (111 g)
- DIMENSIONS - 4.59" (116.5 mm) long,0.83" (21.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR - 3.5 mm stereo mini plug on cable
- CABLE - Permanently attached 6' (1.8 m) cable with 3.5 mm stereo (1/8 inch) TRS maleplug at output end
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED - AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; LR44 battery; windscreen; soft protective pouch AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLES10