Provides a controller and interface for a high-definition display device as part of a complete DigitalMedia System. Connects to the DM CAT output of a DM Switcher or Transmitter via DM Cable. Includes a USB HID device port for connecting a mouse/keyboard to control a computer or other equipment at a different location. Also includes IR, RS-232, and Ethernet control ports.
The DM-RMC-100 provides a convenient one-box interface solution for a single display device as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. It functions as a DM® CAT receiver and control interface, providing a single HDMI® output along with Ethernet, USB HID, and a variety of control ports. Its compact, low-profile design allows the DM-RMC-100 to be installed discreetly behind a flat panel display or above a ceiling mounted projector. It connects to the head end or source location using a single Crestron DM® cable.
- DigitalMedia CAT receiver and display controller
- DM CAT input supports up to 450 ft (137 m) cable length
- Provides one HDMI or DVI display output
- Handles HD video with Deep Color, 3D, and HDCP
- Handles Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Provides 10/100 Ethernet and USB HID mouse/keyboard ports
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, RS-232, and Ethernet
- Provides two relay control ports and one contact sensing input
- Allows quick, easy setup and diagnostics
- Low-profile design mounts to a 2-gang, 4" square, or UK wall box
- Powered over the DMNet connection