NEW! Crestron DM-PSU-ULTRA-MIDSPAN - Power Injector Digital Media PoDM++
The Crestron® DM-PSU-ULTRA-MIDSPAN provides a single-point, midspan power injector for one or two PoDM-powered DM 8G+® devices. Its ability to deliver power in two directions without impacting the video or data signals passing through is unique in the industry. Its high-output power capacity of 45 Watts per port enables support for PoDM+ and PoDM++ powered devices including the Crestron TS-1542-C touch screen.
The DM-PSU-ULTRA-MIDSPAN installs in line between two DM 8G+ devices and provides power to either or both of those devices. This allows a DM 8G+ transmitter and receiver, such as the DM-TX-4K-302-C and DM-RMC-4K-SCALER-C-DSP, to be paired together to form a custom point-to-point 4K signal extender, all powered from a single midspan power source. The use of a midspan power source with bidirectional powering capability eliminates the need for separate power supplies or electrical outlets at either endpoint.
2-Port PoDM++ Power Supply
For larger systems utilizing a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher, the DM-PSU-ULTRA-MIDSPAN can be used to supply PoDM++ power to two DM 8G+ devices via their connections to the switcher. Instead of installing in line, each port on the DM-PSU-ULTRA-MIDSPAN can be connected to the POE IN port of a DMC-4K-C input card, DMC-4K-C-DSP input card, or DMC-4K-CO-HD output card. Doing so enables the powering of two separate devices, whether transmitters, receivers, or touch screens, through the DM port on each card. A maximum of 45 Watts is available at each port.[1,2]
The DM-PSU-ULTRA-MIDSPAN is compatible with HDBaseT® Alliance specifications and may be used to supply power to IEEE 802.3at compliant HDBaseT PoE+ powered devices.
The DM-PSU-ULTRA-MIDSPAN features integral mounting flanges to allow for surface mounting under a table, or attachment to a single rack rail. One or two units may also be installed in a single rack space using the optional rack mount kit (model ST-RMK, sold separately).
- Powers one or two PoDM-powered DM 8G+® devices 
- Supports PoDM+ and PoDM++ powered devices
- Simultaneously supplies up to 45 Watts from each port 
- Inserts midspan and supplies power to both endpoints
- Preserves the integrity of 4K video and 10 GB data signals
- Maintains full 300 ft (100 m) cable length end-to-end
- Also functions as a 2-port PoDM++ power supply for DMC I/O cards
- Compatible with HDBaseT® PoE+ powered devices
- Includes status indicators for basic troubleshooting
- No configuration or programming required
- Surface or under-table mountable
- Attachable to a single rack rail